I started with the Craftwork Cards flowers and then managed to match in some papers from the Papermania Parkstone Pink and Burleigh Blue ranges. The LOVE was from the new Docrafts Vintage Notes range which came in their latest goody bag. I finally added another one of those butterflies from the wedding table confetti from Dobbies, some CC candi and a few Anita's gems. Job done! I will have to wait until Tuesday to see whether it's a winner.
Today I cracked open my CC order and decided to make some cards from the Sweetpea Peas in a Pod paper and flowers pad. I started by creating 4 woven backgrounds using the spotty paper as a base. I then made up a selection of the flowers which I coated in iridescent Spray and Sparkle. I combined more of the paper with various message tags to create a series of cards for different occasions. Here they are . . .
Will I ever get bored of weaving?
I did have a minor crisis today when I realised I was almost out of Spray and Sparkle. I managed to find an offer on the manufacturer's website and whilst I was there I also joined their club. It's free to join and you get 5% off most products. You also get access to free downloads - papers and projects with this one too.
There just aren't enough hours in the day. Back to work tomorrow . . . unless we are snowed in!


No comments:
Post a Comment