It's been a while since I have updated my blog but it's been quite a busy time at work. Due to a voluntary severance scheme offered recently there are lots of people leaving. There are still some more birthdays to come and a couple of friends retiring so I have been making lots of different cards. Unfortunately I have realised that I have made and given out a couple of cards without taking photos but it's too late now.
Here is a card that I did remember to photograph . . .
This 5 x 7 card was based on the teapot template that I brought in a sale from Craftwork Cards (CWC). They have just released a new kit using the same shape if you want to have a go. Most of the papers used are from Docrafts. The beige backing paper is Beautiful; the teapot is covered in a paper from the Lucy Cromwell and the message tags are also from this range. The roses are handmade by punching circles, cutting spirals and then rolling and sticking. I then inked the edges with fluid chalk and added a pearl in the centre. The leaves were created with an x-cut punch.The gingham paper and ribbon are from CWC.

No comments:
Post a Comment