I'll have to wait until Tuesday to see whether it's a winner!
Sunday, 10 March 2013
Photo inspiration
Have just finished my card for Katy's Challenge on the Docrafts site. The inspiration this week was a photograph of a beautiful cerise pink tulip against a background of bottle green leaves. I used the colour and the floral theme as my inspiration to produce this card as my entry . . .
I used a couple of papers from the Spring Green Part 1 download from Docrafts for the background and the strip. The flower was made using my new Spellbinders dies called Bitty Blossoms and the tag was a X-cut dies which I then embossed with a tri-embossing folder to give some extra texture. The finishing touches were some Anita's pearls and Papermania capsule collection buttons with darker thread. the message tag is from Craftwork Cards.
I'll have to wait until Tuesday to see whether it's a winner!
I'll have to wait until Tuesday to see whether it's a winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lovely card and the flower is gorgeous. Fingers crossed for you! Jane x
ReplyDelete