Yes, I know I'm a bit early but I had to get this card finished so that I can get it in the post as it has several hundreds of miles to travel before Sunday. My mother-in-law collects teapots ... and tea-plates. So when this template arrived in a collection I purchased in the Craftwork Cards sale I thought it would be an ideal starting point. My original thoughts had been to make a teapot shaped card but I was a bit worried about whether there would be an edge wide enough to take the fold. As I was short of time I went for a more traditional approach and will experiment with other ideas when I have a bit more time. As usual there are some flowers and a butterfly . . .
Now off to write in the card so I can get in the post tomorrow then hopefully it will arrive in time for the big day.
P.S. My card from the last blog was feature on the weekly Docrafts Creativity Club Newsletter ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment